OUR REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR THE 2017 Soccer Program!!
What can I expect for my child to play at their level?
All programs provide a fun and positive environment for players and families.
U4 & U6
At these levels, players will be introduced to basic skills through fun games that involve a soccer ball (e.g. red light / green light) and continue to develop the basic techniques of soccer such as dribbling, passing and shooting.
Shin guards are recommended for U4 and required for U6. Soccer shoes are also recommended for both age levels. All players receive a free Timbits team shirt.
All our practices will be held on our "home" community field behind the MCA hall. No official games are played, just drills and scrimmaging within the team, and lots of kid games to keep it fun!! No travel to other communities or referees are required. We also have a great playground to burn some extra energy before and after the practice!
All parents MUST be in attendance for their child's practice.
U8, U10, U12
Players will continue to develop the basic techniques of soccer such as dribbling, passing and shooting. Practices and games will alternate; games will be scheduled for this age group.
Shin guards are mandatory and we recommend soccer shoes. All players receive a jersey and socks.
Due to declining numbers of players at the higher age groups, we are also part of a NW community group which allows us to play against more communities. This group does require some travel to other NW communities to play games. The great thing about being a part of this league is that our association provides a larger number of teams for us to play. All practices are held at our home field while games will be scheduled at our home fields and into surrounding communities.
Age Group Fee Year of Birth Division Schedule
U4 Mixed (M&F) $50.00 2013 Mixed Wed Time TBD. Approx 5-6:30pm
U6 Mixed (M&F) $50.00 2011 - 2012 Mixed Wed Time TBD. Approx 5-6:30pm
Inter Community House League (ICHL)
U8 Mixed (M&F) $70.00 2009 - 2010 Mixed T/TH 6:30-7:30pm
U10 Mixed (M&F) $70.00 2007 - 2008 Mixed T/TH 6:30-7:30pm
U12 Mixed (M&F) $85.00 2005 - 2006 Mixed M/W 6:15-7:15pm
U14 Mixed (M&F) $85.00 2005 - 2006 Mixed M/W 7:30-8:45pm
Please consider volunteering for these team positions:
• Co-Coaches (2)
• Team Coordinator (1)
• Photographer & Assistant (2)
• Equipment sort (1)
• Wrap-up support staff (1)
• Wrap-up equipment providers (1)
CODE OF CONDUCT
• Smoking is NOT ALLOWED on the fields.
• Dogs are NOT ALLOWED on the fields.
• It is the responsibility of parents and guardians to be in attendance with their soccer players at all times.
• It is the obligation of each family to take on a volunteer role unless they have opted out at registration.
• Coaches are the referees for U6 and U8 teams.
• Soccer shoes and shin guards are strongly recommended for all ages.
• Players are asked not wear anything that can "catch" and become a safety hazard on the field such as bracelets, necklaces, watches, earrings or loose headbands.
• Download a copy of the 2017 KIDSPORT assistance form at http://www.kidsportcanada.ca/
• In order for this form to be submitted, it MUST be signed by the Club President or Treasurer.
• All forms must be submitted by March 17, 2017
• Families will be re-funded their registration fees when financial assistance is granted.
Join us on Facebook and keep up to date with all the news